Tuesday 1 February 2011

Similar Texts

Kidulthood

This film helped me in my film, as it gave me ideas in ways to differentiate Class, i followed
the general ideology given by this film, showing that the young ethnic minorities are usually dressed in hooded
tops, involved in crime, and living in flats and estates. I have incorperated all these ideas into the making
of my film as you can see.

Shank


These are two films that are similar to my film, although they are not similar in terms of the storyline, they have similarities in terms of Genre, and targeted audience. The genre i have decided to do is Crime/Drama ... From these genre's you should expect a hidden message behind it, a positive message for the viewers, you should expect fast cuts in scenes, you should also expect some explicit language.

No comments:

Post a Comment